Unlike many girls who grow up dreaming of their wedding plans, my fantasies were much different, leaning more towards music-oriented dreams. In an instant, with the start of any beloved tune, I could envision myself playing or singing along with any of my favorite musicians. On stage, of course. So, it wasn’t out of reach, […]
Subscribe to AdventureMusicLife via Email
- A Chat with Josh Todd and Stevie Dacanay of Josh Todd & The Conflict and Buckcherry
- A Chat with Austin Bisnow, Zambricki Li, and Zang of Magic Giant
- A Chat with Max Kerman of Arkells
- Seven Reasons Why LaureLive 2017 was Amazing, Fun, and Inspiring
- Top Seven Super Fun Things about the Bunbury Music Festival 2017
- Top Ten Crazy Cool Things about Carolina Rebellion 2017
- What’s It Like to Produce a Massive Music Festival Such as Carolina Rebellion?
- What’s It Like to Be Scott Gietler, Underwater Photographer?
- 2002 Review: Keyboardist Ray Manzarek of The Doors Rock Hall of Fame Presentation
- New Year, New Music: Karabas Barabas